My monthly services include customized nutrition plans combined with attentive coaching to meet your overall health, nutrition, and fitness goals. Your personalized nutrition plan is created by evaluating your answers to our in-depth online questionnaire, in addition to any questions you answer when we chat on the phone during our initial consultation.
Costs average around $160-$175 every 4 weeks, depending upon what is needed for your success. These options include weekly check-ins with me for accountability as well as to make any adjustments to your nutrition plan to meet your goals.
I offer a variety of nutrition programs, from counting macros to using other methods for portion control and intuitive eating — which one you follow depends on your goals and where you are currently on your health journey.
Every coaching plan includes the following:
- Access to our online Facebook community for added support
- An e-book that explains nutrition and what to expect during our time together
- An email education series that will educate you on a variety of nutrition and mindfulness topics
- A custom nutrition plan, with regular email check-ins and updates to your plan
- An easily sharable tool to track your progress via an app
- A 30-minute video/phone chat before you get started to set you up for success
- An additional 30-minute video/phone chat in the first 2-3 weeks of your coaching plan to further help with your success
- New mini habits to focus on every 2-3 weeks for life-long success
Is individual coaching just not your thing? No problem! Alternatively, I offer a one-time personalized nutrition consult and guidance that is calculated based upon your goals. The cost for this option is $120, but it doesn’t include any coaching, check-ins, or additional guidance. Additional updates to your initial nutrition plan are also available for a nominal fee.
Ask yourself: How much is your nutrition a part of your life, and how much is it worth to you? How much do you value sleep, lowering your stress levels, and developing healthy habits? These things are invaluable to your overall health.
Sure, you may pay for your gym membership, but that’s only for one workout a day — however, eating, sleeping, and (unfortunately) stress are a part of your life for the other 23 hours each day. How are you spending those other 23 hours?
What is life-long wellness worth to you?
Contact me for additional information and to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. I would love to chat to see if we’re a perfect fit.